Bring your non-fiction book idea to life OR Create a book to boost your business
We make it easy!
Gail Martin is a bestselling author who has published with major publishing houses in New York and London, as well as writing a popular series of self-published e-book short stories.
Larry Martin is an experienced writer, editor, graphic artist and e-book designer with a knack for creating eye-catching covers that sell.
Together, we can help you get your non-fiction manuscript ready for publication, or make it easy to create a book that establishes your expertise and serves as a one-of-a-kind introduction to your ideal customer.
Our publishing services include:
- Review and written analysis of your manuscript to help you get it publication ready.
- Pre-publication copy editing to find typos, punctuation errors and other small issues.
- E-book cover design
- E-book formatting for Kindle, Kobo and Nook
- Book content creation by transcribing an audio recording of your speech and adapting it for e-book format.
- Coaching on how the publishing—and self-publishing—process works, what pitfalls to avoid, and how to decide what’s right for you.
- Ghostwriting for non-fiction books—find out how easy it is to create a book of your own that shares your expertise with the world.
- Coaching on how to market your book, reach your tribe of ideal readers/customers, and gather your tribe around your campfire (your brand, web site and social media pages).
- Designing bookmarks, post cards, flyers and banners based on your e-book cover to help you let the world know about your new book.
- Special done-for-you social media services to get you up and running fast!
Contact Us to discuss your project and turn your dream book into reality!